[personal profile] empererpenguin
I'm a bit wierded out right now. I got a call from my ex boyfriend today, he was trying to convince me to come work where he works. When I broke up with him in February he spent the entire conversation trying to make it all about me so he could chase after me like a yippy clingy little puppy later. I thought I'd taken care of that but in the three times I've spoken to him since then he's brought the work thing up twice. I've said it wasn't going to happen phrased as strongly as I could without being a complete jerk but I don't think it's sunk in, I excused myself from the conversation as quickly as posible at that point both times. I hope I'm over reacting, he's harmless even if I'm not but this could get realy annoying.

Profile

empererpenguin

February 2010

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910 111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 02:12 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios