[personal profile] empererpenguin
Is it even legal for a company to call someone five times a day about a dead persons account? I want to reach through the phone and strangle these people, I want to cry whenever I hear it ring. What part of 'she's dead the estate will get to you when it gets to you' do they not understand. It's not my fault the banks are taking forever, I don't deserve to be stalked over this. If it keeps up I'm headed for a nervous breakdown, maybe I should just change my phone number.

Date: 2010-03-10 03:29 am (UTC)
lunesque: The face of a pale girl with dark hair. Faded text. (Conrad is pretty)
From: [personal profile] lunesque
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, and I know collections calls can be awful. (after all, I actually work in collections. ^^;;)

Have you considered asking them to send you a cease and desist form to stop the telephone calls? I know mortgage companies can do it, although I'm not sure about any other account. But that might be a good way to get them to stop.

I hope things get easier for you.

Profile

empererpenguin

February 2010

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910 111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28      

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 02:13 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios